Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

Hello everyone! I know its taken me a while but its up and going. Hopefully I wont be a slacker. Just a few quick new years up dates on the Kaps. Jake is doing really well @ his job. He is still traveling all the time but we handle it well. Corbin is now four and I can't believe it. This Christmas he decided that he did not want any presents from Santa because it is just easier to be naughty! Yep I know what I have to look forward to with him. Conrad is one and quickly entering his terrible twos! He is full of it and growing up so fast! I guess that leaves me. I recently left my job @ Taylor Andrews and am looking for a new direction in my career. So for the time being I am staying @ home with the kids and trying to stay sain. We are excited to start a new year and all the adventures that we will find along the way. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Mjika said...

YEAH!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Kap's!! I love your blog so far it looks great! Well, keep in touch!

Janeil

Mjika said...

BTW -Check out my blog - you've been tagged!